GRAND PRIZE &
"SUMMIT BREW PATH BASH"
Here’s what you’ll need to know and do:
1. Visit all 22 official stops – make a purchase at each – get your Passport
stamped by each brewery. Path Completion Deadline: December 15, 2019.
2. Complete and return the “entry form” attached to your Passport
for your chance to win the GRAND PRIZE of $2,000; you'll need to do this
no later than December 31, 2019. Note: Only one entry per person!
3. Mark your calendar to attend the “Summit Brew Path Bash” on
January 10, 2020 – your completed Passport is your ticket into the
free event. Complete details will be posted here well before the event.
4. On January 10, 2020, we will draw the grand prize (winner does not
need to be present); we will have hundreds of dollars in additional
prizes that those in attendance will have a chance to win.
Dates to Remember:
March 23, 2019 – Launch of 2019 Summit Brew Path
December 15, 2019 – Deadline to complete the Summit Brew Path
December 31, 2019 – Deadline for the ASCVB to receive your completed “entry form.”
January 3, 2020 – RSVP deadline to attend the “Summit Brew Path Bash.” Details on how to RSVP will be sent to you via email after we receive your entry form.
January 10, 2020 – “Summit Brew Path Bash”
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Date: January 10, 2020
Time: 5pm to 7pm - Enter Thru Main Entrance
Location: John S. Knight Center (77 E. Mill Street, Akron, OH 44308)
- Your COMPLETED Passport is your ticket into the FREE event & You MUST present it!
- Only those who completed the Path will be admitted into the event.
- NO PASSPORT... NO ADMISSION! NO PLUS ONES! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The Breweries will be providing the beverages.
- The Akron/Summit CVB will be providing the munchies.
- Entertainment includes: DJ & Assorted Lawn Games.
- Drawing for $2,000 Grand Prize & Other Cool Stuff.
- Panel Discussion with Local Brewers Led by Our-Very-Own Beer Guru, Rick Armon.
- Affordable Parking Decks & Lots Surround the John S. Knight Center.
- Any other questions... let us know!
Eligibility: Must make a purchase and get stamped at all 22 official stop breweries to be entered. The “Summit Brew Path Grand Prize” is open to all U.S. residents, 21 years or older, except employees of any participating companies, and any affiliated companies, advertising or promotion agencies (if any) or members of their respective families.
Entry: To enter, complete the Summit Brew Path by obtaining "stamps" at each of the official 22 stops by December 15, 2019; complete and mail the official entry form for receipt by the Akron/Summit Convention & Visitors Bureau, no later than December 31, 2019.
Prize: One grand prize winner will be selected at random from all received entry forms; the grand prize is a cash award of $2,000.
Odds of winning will depend on the number of qualified entries received.
General: All additional packages will be awarded at random. Expenses incurred in addition to the package will be the sole responsibility of the winner. No transfers. The Akron/Summit Convention & Visitors Bureau may substitute prizes for prizes of like value at the sole discretion of the sponsoring agents. Cash will not be awarded in lieu of the additional packages/prizes offered. Package winners must execute and return an affidavit of eligibility and liability/publicity release within 10 days or the package will be awarded to an alternate. Winners must be 21 years or older. Package winner is subject to federal, state and local regulations and laws and is void where restricted or prohibited. The Akron/Summit Convention & Visitors Bureau is not responsible for any injuries suffered while participating in the contest. By entering, participants agree to the rules and the decision of the Akron/Summit Convention & Visitors Bureau and expressly consent to the use of their name, photograph or likeness for advertising this and similar promotions by the Akron/Summit Convention & Visitors Bureau.
Rules: For a copy of these official rules, please send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to:
Summit Brew Path Grand Prize, Akron/Summit Convention & Visitors Bureau, 77 E. Mill Street, Akron, OH 44308.