2019 LAUNCH DATE: MARCH 23
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
Date: January 10, 2020
Time: 5pm to 7pm - Enter Thru Main Entrance
Location: John S. Knight Center (77 E. Mill Street, Akron, OH 44308)
- Your COMPLETED Passport is your ticket into the FREE event & You MUST present it!
- Only those who completed the Path will be admitted into the event.
- NO PASSPORT... NO ADMISSION! NO PLUS ONES! NO EXCEPTIONS!
- The Breweries will be providing the beverages.
- The Akron/Summit CVB will be providing the munchies.
- Entertainment includes: DJ & Assorted Lawn Games.
- Drawing for $2,000 Grand Prize & Other Cool Stuff.
- Panel Discussion with Local Brewers Led by Our-Very-Own Beer Guru, Rick Armon.
- Affordable Parking Decks & Lots Surround the John S. Knight Center.
- Any other questions... let us know!
A NOTE ABOUT 2018: Our thanks to the more than 2,500 craft beer enthusiasts who completed our 2nd annual Summit Brew Path.
Your participation made it an overwhelming success... Here's To You!
Gregg N. of Canton was randomly selected as the 2018 Grand Prize winner; he received a two-night stay at the Hilton Garden Inn Akron and gift cards for shopping and dining!
NEW FOR 2019:
With the continued growth and vibrancy of our local craft beer
scene, the ASCVB invites you to use the passport as a guide to this
year’s 22 OFFICIAL BREWERY STOPS throughout Greater Akron, Ohio.
Here’s what you’ll need to know and do:
1. Visit all 22 official brewery stops – make a purchase at each – get your Passport
stamped by each brewery. You'll obtain your copy of the Passport at your first official stop! Path Completion Deadline: December 15, 2019.
2. Complete and return the “entry form”attached to your Passport for your chance
to win the GRAND PRIZE of $2,000, no later than December 31, 2019.
Note: Only one entry per person!
3. Mark your calendar to attend the “Summit Brew Path Bash” on
January 10, 2020 – your completed Passport is your ticket into the
free event. Complete details will be posted here well before the event.
4. On January 10, 2020, we will draw the grand prize (winner does not
need to be present); we will have hundreds of dollars in additional
prizes that those in attendance will have a chance to win.
There is no specific order the path must be completed. You can visit each brewery as you wish.
Follow the ASCVB on social media and use the hashtag - #SummitBrewPath - to share your journey on the path.